Game OVR Entertainment LTD.
In consideration for gaining access to Game Ovr Entertainment Inc., its subsidiaries, agents, owners, officers, directors, representatives, assigns, affiliates, participants, employees, insurers, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, (hereafter collectively referred to as "Game Ovr"), on or off the Premises, and for the use of all equipment and facilities of Game Ovr, I agree as follows:
I acknowledge that I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GAME OVR WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY COSTS OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY ME DUE TO SUCH INJURY UNLESS IT WAS CAUSED BY GREATER THAN ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OF GAME OVR. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, administrators, personal representatives, or assigns, do agree to hold harmless, release and discharge Game OVR of and from all claims, demands, causes of action, and legal liability, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, due to Game OVR's ordinary negligence. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, administrators, personal representatives, or any assigns, further agree that except in the event of Game OVR's gross negligence and willful and wanton misconduct, I shall not bring any claims, demands, legal actions and causes of action, against Game OVR for any economic and non-economic losses due to bodily injury, death, property damage sustained by me and/or my minor child(ren) that are in any way associated with Game Ovr. I further grant Game Ovr the right, without reservation or limitation, to photograph, videotape, and/or record me by any available means and to use my face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, promotional materials, and security purposes. I further acknowledge the fact that Game Ovr reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect, and the invalid provision will be removed. By signing below I agree that I will follow Game OVR's usage and safety rules as follows
Effective Monday, Sept 20 the following new measures will be in effect:
Businesses that implement the Restrictions Exemption Program can operate as usual if they only serve people (ages 12 and over) who have Either:
A:) proof of vaccination-single dose accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received 2 weeks before the time of service-double doses required after October 25
B:) documentation of a medical exemption
C:) proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
D:) You are a contractor not participating and will follow all social distancing protocols and wear a mask at all times.
**Failure to provide valid proof of vaccination, medical exemption, or negative test on arrival will result in being denied entry to the facility with the exception of Contractors not participating.
1. Food and drink are not permitted within the virtual reality gaming stations unless they are in sealed containers, and may only be consumed in the party room.
2. Any damage caused to Game OVR's virtual reality equipment or property intentionally or through failure to follow the rules and safety precautions by you shall be your sole liability and you shall indemnify and save harmless Game OVR from said damages up to the full cost of the equipment
3. Game OVR is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal items which occur during your time on the premises.
4. Any misconduct, including but not limited to excessive yelling, swearing, misuse of equipment, intentional disruption of other patrons, will result in your time being terminated and you will be asked to leave.
5. Game OVR staff will direct customers on any additional rules or requirements for safe operation in the facility. Failure to follow any posted or spoken rules may result in loss of access to the facility for which no payments will be reimbursed.
Anyone who is showing signs of Covid-19 will not be allowed entry. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone arriving with visible symptoms.
6. Until further notice, face masks are required on-premises in all public areas to ensure the safety and well-being of all our guests and staff. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone failing to follow safety guidelines.
date of birth